Crazed Concepts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we learn, grow, express, and exhibit each of our unique styles and abilities of art. This a place for artists, by artists. Care to take a look?

2 posters

A wishlist, Of mine.

Jeev

A wishlist, Of mine. Empty A wishlist, Of mine.

Post by Jeev Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:44 am

Hi, My name is Jeev many of you may know me from Main Server or perhaps Bones-Underground. Gave this server a try a few days ago as I see Crysis is actually trying to create a Game Server without stealing others art work like most people usually tend to do. I'm glad, and hope your server will succeed. A few things I think you should add to the game and forums.

Add to game:

Devil Gate- 1 or 2 servers had this. Devil Gate is a spawn event where if you choose to join you type #devil and it warps you. There is like 10-15 different npc's if you finish all rounds you receive a prize. Event happens every hour or so. I think to make it different we could call it Eternal Gate, perhaps?

(I'll add more to my wishlist to the game server, as I think of more.)

Add to Forums:

Wishlist- Server forums needs a wishlist section where players can share what needs to be added to the game or what they wish can be added.

Admin applications- This doesn't have to be added just yet but I thought I'd just share. Maybe, a guild of how your application has to be when you apply to be part of the staff.

Top Player List- I think online or on the forums their should be a list for the top players,top guilds, and so.

(Few things I wish to be added, you don't have to add these features, just I wish it would as the server develop's

Rut
    Rut

A wishlist, Of mine. Empty Re: A wishlist, Of mine.

Post by Rut Tue May 01, 2012 12:54 am

As for the devil gate event. I personally never did it. But I honestly dont think we should do the exact same thing here. Maybe build off the idea and make it more original. As for the forum/site ideas. In time yea. Those will be added Razz

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:44 am