Crazed Concepts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we learn, grow, express, and exhibit each of our unique styles and abilities of art. This a place for artists, by artists. Care to take a look?

3 posters

Iceman's quest idea's

Iceman
    Iceman

Iceman's quest idea's - Page 2 Empty Re: Iceman's quest idea's

Post by Iceman Tue May 15, 2012 3:01 pm

and Crysis,. thank you man. I have had people tell me in game that they read my quest idea's, and like them. And thats awsome! I'm also happy that the owner said He liked them to Smile
    I'm only tryin to help out with idea's, and also, take a break from mining and grinding Smile
    Iceman
    Iceman

Post by Iceman Tue May 15, 2012 3:09 pm

a little more for the gods idea...

Mercury could drop.....Hermes shoes---boosts speed
    Hercules could drop Myth armor--boosts strength
    Apollo could drop..crown of leaves--boosts int
    Posidon could drop--power trident...boosts idk..sex appeal lol
    Hades could drop three headed dog pet egg
    Zeus--------------lightning shaft or rod
    Aphrodite----------sexy dress
    Hera--------------greek robes (male and female) TOGA PARTY!! lol
    Andramada-----Lace sandals
    Cassiopia-----love neckless
    Atlanta-----explosive arrows

or the godly set item gear..........Smile
    Iceman
    Iceman

Post by Iceman Tue May 15, 2012 3:21 pm

THE SAD MAN

NPC Drunk--"oh whoa is me...I fell in love with Beth, and she loved me back, but I was never brave enough to tell her how I felt. She got tired of waiting on me, and moved on. Stupid me! Now I drink my sorrow away.

"I finally got up the courage to tell her this morning, but she was leaving for a walk. I followed her, tryin to get up my nerve, but she was attacked and taken by monsters!!

"I am a drunk and a fool now,...I cant even remember were we were when she was nabbed. And I couldnt remember what monster took her if i tried. I am of no help to you or the woman i love. Please find Beth, and kill enough of her captures to free her. (100-150?)
    Come and tell me the good news when your done

"You did it!! good,....wait,, what? She will not return because her true love dosent want her?......Me?....Oh,.....what am to do?
    Here hero, take your reward---exp gold fairysoda Smile
    Iceman
    Iceman

Post by Iceman Tue May 15, 2012 3:29 pm

THE SKY INCIDENT

NPC Crow in Soulrend--"Hello human. Surprised that I am talkin to you? Well I have a problem that I cant fix.

"there are these bad angels called Gregori. They are trying to take over the sky's, but the birdmen wont have it! Us crows cant even fly around cause of these two groups fighting up there.

"Please go and teach them a lesson so maybe it will free up our fight space again Go kill 50 gregori and tell me when your done..

"good, now kill 50 birdmen, and return to me".

Reward--exp--gold--crow egg...(maybe a sweet sky map with clouds to walk on)?
    Iceman
    Iceman

Post by Iceman Tue May 15, 2012 3:39 pm

THE gODS CHILDREN

NPC old man--"Hero, the gods have come down and have been breeding with us humans! Their children are to much for us to bare!

"These offspring have taken many forms, and the Gregori are one such group. The Cyclops also are their children, and the Giants as well.

"The lust of the gods must be stricken, please go to MT Olympus, and defeat Zeus. he's their leader! Come tell me when your done.

"Good, hero. But there are so many of their children! Go kill 50 Gregori and return to me.

"now, 50 Cyclops. and come back

"well done, now 50 giants!" come tell me when you've done it.

good job hero, now we can live in peace.
    reward ?
    Iceman
    Iceman

Post by Iceman Tue May 15, 2012 3:46 pm

THE BANDITS ROAD

past the slime boss guy on the way to soulrend (walking) --is a fountain. Maybe put bandits here and a new map connected to it with a bandit hideout in it.

NPC merchant at fountain--"Hero, please, ..these bandits are robbing the travelers! I am a merchant going to open a shop in soulrend. However I would rather pay you to help, than have everything stolen....Please kill 60 of these bandits and tell me when your done.

"Good job hero, now go in and kill their leader! tell me when you've finished him off.

Maybe make this one re-doable like shrooms, with gold and exp reward?
    Iceman
    Iceman

Post by Iceman Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm

TASKMASTER

NPC masterninja--"A dark angel named Azmoden is gathering an army. He is very strong, but you must foil his plans to wipe out all humans. he has sent a wolfman spy to the birdmen to try and gain their support. Go kill the spy and the birdman captian, then let me know when you have done this.

"good hero,...but while you were gone, he sent another spy to the twin demons. Go kill the spy and return to me.
    "well done, now lay waist to 100 twin demons to discourage them". Come back as soon as you finish.

"OK, Azmoden has a gereral at his right hand. The evil Maygar, a mighty pheonix. Kill this general, and then return.

"Good,..now Azmoden is weakened....go and lay him to rest. Come back and I will reward you.
    reward--the dark blade---adds cool dark effect to attack, and adds stats
    Iceman
    Iceman

Post by Iceman Tue May 15, 2012 4:20 pm

THE EVIL SUMMONER

NPC-"hello stranger. I have opened a portal to the pocket dimension that i live in. Its called Iedenbow. Iedenbow has been a peaceful place for many years, and I , Erik have been its leader.

"However, a dark mage has come to our home and has been summoning strange creatures that are attacking us. we have no army, to protect us, so i came here seeking help. All you need to do is step through the portal and you will be in iedenbow. there are rather beasts invading out fields, and destroying our crops. please kill 50 of them, and let me know when you have finished.

"good job,...now, please kill 50 banshi's that have invaded our villiage. let me know when you have done it.

"thank you, but the leafeon's are ruining our pond/lake. thats our water supply. please kill 50 of these, and come back to me.

"Now, the dark mage is holed up in a old cabin north of our village. he has summoned an army of dwarf soldiers to do his bidding. please kill 50 dwarves, and let me know when you done

"ok, take out the dark mage now. and i will reward you hero.
    reward---?
    Iceman
    Iceman

Post by Iceman Tue May 15, 2012 4:31 pm

IEDENBOW'S INVENTOR

NPC inventor in iedenbow village--"hello there. thank you for helping us before. but the monsters are still here. i am building a frankinstein protector for our village, and need your help. could you get the things i need? please?

"thank you again,...i have heard of a chest in your world that contains a battery. I need this item please. will you go and get it? bring it to me when you have it.

"good, now i need 100 machine parts. please gather them for me, and return.

"now I need 50 robot chains. Hurry please.

"very well. now i can finish him up. take this for your troubles. exp-gold--?
    Iceman
    Iceman

Post by Iceman Tue May 15, 2012 4:39 pm

THE WOUNDED MERC

NPC woman in a house.--"I was cleaning and moved my sofa to sweep under it, when i found stairs that lead dow. I went down then and saw a cave full of biters, and slugs. Thats when i ran back up. I hired a merc to go down there and check it out, but he hasnt returned. maybe you could check on him.

NPC merc in tunnel/cave....I have been undone by these monsters. They are to much for me. These wounds will be my end, i'm affraid. I think this old tunnel leads to the lost underground fortress. But before you go, could you kill 50 of these creatures to give me some releif? I'll pay.
    Kill 50 biters "good job.
    Now kill 50 slugs. Good....here is your reward exp-gold
    Iceman
    Iceman

Post by Iceman Tue May 15, 2012 4:46 pm

I think it would be cool to do a quest that would take a very long time, but get a really good item out of it. maybe like this.....

THE KILLER BEE SHACK

NPC farmer-"Please, i am at my wits end. I have an old shack out back, but a colony of bee's have moved into it. every so often, they come out and chase me back into my house. please kill them and i'll reward you well! My son was a captain in the royal kings guard, and I have some things that are very nice.

Please kill 500,000 bee's and let me know when your done.

reward,....something way cool MIKE!!!! Smile
    Iceman
    Iceman

Post by Iceman Tue May 15, 2012 4:52 pm

THE LOOK ALIKE BROTHERS

NPC at newbland-"hello there. I have 5 brothers that look exactly like me. we were playing hide and seek, but i quit. they hide to well for me. If you find each of my brothers, hiding somewere in the world, come and tell me when you find one.

Good hero, you have found one, (five times)....
    ok, your half done. You see, i have 6 sisters who all went out to look for our brothers. My sisters all look the same as well. please, find them now as well.

"oh, you found one.....(six times)

reward......twin costume Smile
    Iceman
    Iceman

Post by Iceman Tue May 15, 2012 5:00 pm

THE LOST CITY OF LEMURIA

NPC-"hello there. i am proffesor Mu. I have located the lost city of Lemuria, and wish to study it. I sent my assistant to make some final checks, but he hasnt returned. Some of the city is in a crumbled state, some is under water, and some is overtaken by wild growth.

"please see if you can find him, but i fear he ventured into the city. Be careful hero, its full of sharks, pharana, ocotpus with many tenticales, there may even be mermaids in there, and other strange creatures.

Come back once you talk to him and i'll reward you

reward - exp-gold-shark tooth dagger
    Iceman
    Iceman

Post by Iceman Tue May 15, 2012 5:07 pm

ok, three pages of quests. I will be chilling out for a while. and i hope to write some more once the game opens up more, and new creatures and locations are added Smile

Hope you like some of these newer ones to Crysis. Use any and all that you like. Smile and if you need to tweek any of them, feel free Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:43 pm