Crazed Concepts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we learn, grow, express, and exhibit each of our unique styles and abilities of art. This a place for artists, by artists. Care to take a look?

+5
Shady
Rosebud
faiyaz
Crysis
Chariloe
9 posters

My pixel art (UPDATE 2 new weapons and my first armor, and a remake of a hat)

Chariloe
    Chariloe

My pixel art (UPDATE 2 new weapons and my first armor, and a remake of a hat) Empty My pixel art (UPDATE 2 new weapons and my first armor, and a remake of a hat)

Post by Chariloe Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:15 am

This is my stuff tell me what you think.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Wolf Skin Concept
    The Necronomicon
    The Saw Scythe
    My New Ragnarok Design
    A Burk Recolor I call the Fire Burk
    Dragon's Bane
    The Sunset Blade

and one more for fun, haha.

*UPDATE*
    The Sunset Blade in hand w/ a Jack-o-Lanturn look for the Pumpkin Head, haha.
    My new Gun, the Cowboy's Revolver.
    The Necromancer blade with and without the evil aura
    The Holy blade. Very Happy
    The Samurai Robes (Iryoku, Saiki, Baransu and Genki)
    Pumpkin head remake :3
    Dullahan Armor (Based off of the Headless Horseman himself)
    Dullahan's Whip (Made from a Corpse's spine)
    Dullahan NPC without the Whip or Head Shield
    some shading practice. Yes, i know the armor's design is crappy, lol.
    Dullahan's Sword
    Dragon's Bane Redo
    Necro Blade redo

Last edited by Chariloe on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:46 am; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
    Crysis
    Crysis
    Admin

My pixel art (UPDATE 2 new weapons and my first armor, and a remake of a hat) Empty Re: My pixel art (UPDATE 2 new weapons and my first armor, and a remake of a hat)

Post by Crysis Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:18 am

Cool work bro. Good to have another good pixeler here. Very Happy
    Chariloe
    Chariloe

My pixel art (UPDATE 2 new weapons and my first armor, and a remake of a hat) Empty Re: My pixel art (UPDATE 2 new weapons and my first armor, and a remake of a hat)

Post by Chariloe Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:32 am

Crysis wrote:Cool work bro. Good to have another good pixeler here. Very Happy
    Haha, thanks, man.
    faiyaz

Post by faiyaz Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:54 am

Nice artwork! I love the avatar!
    and the saw scythe.
    Chariloe
    Chariloe

Post by Chariloe Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Lol, thanks. I thought the avatar would be funny so I used it, haha.
    Crysis
    Crysis
    Admin

Post by Crysis Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Cowboy's Revolver ftw. xD
    faiyaz

Post by faiyaz Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:50 am

I really like the gun.. -shoot- -blood gush-
    Crysis
    Crysis
    Admin

Post by Crysis Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:59 am

I'm liking your first armor, pretty good for a first, xD. Love the holy blade, the aura is a nice touch, wonder how that would look equipped with the aura on it.. And the necromancer blades looking cool. Like the skulls.
    Chariloe
    Chariloe

Post by Chariloe Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:05 am

Crysis wrote:I'm liking your first armor, pretty good for a first, xD. Love the holy blade, the aura is a nice touch, wonder how that would look equipped with the aura on it.. And the necromancer blades looking cool. Like the skulls.
    Haha, thanks. I might make a full sheet for the Holy Blade in the future, same with Necro blade. I may or may not put the aura around the Necro blade, though. Also, the skulls were the most fun part to pixel, haha.
    Crysis
    Crysis
    Admin

Post by Crysis Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:04 am

Looks way better with a mouth actually.. xD I'd actually wear that now.
    Crysis
    Crysis
    Admin

Post by Crysis Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:13 am

There ya go, that's what I meant, Likin the armor otherwise though. I barely edited it, 1 + 3 is with normal collar, 2 + 4 are with a small edit to it. (From left to right)
    faiyaz

Post by faiyaz Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:54 am

you have improved since the last time i saw you .. the dullahan set is really good.. you could change the belt a little but other than that its good. the dullahan npc you might wanna thicken the fire a little bit.. and is the horse a recolor???

The samurai armors fit in really well.. its a recolor of the last samurai.. but i like the color combination.
    Chariloe
    Chariloe

Post by Chariloe Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:01 pm

faiyaz wrote:you have improved since the last time i saw you .. the dullahan set is really good.. you could change the belt a little but other than that its good. the dullahan npc you might wanna thicken the fire a little bit.. and is the horse a recolor???

The samurai armors fit in really well.. its a recolor of the last samurai.. but i like the color combination.
    It actually isn't a recolor of the last samurai, however, I did use a last samurai as a template to start off. Yes the horse is a recolor, for now. I'll be adding armor pieces to the hooves and the head later on. Like I said before, it is a prototype.
    Crysis
    Crysis
    Admin

Post by Crysis Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:13 am

Chariloe wrote:
    faiyaz wrote:you have improved since the last time i saw you .. the dullahan set is really good.. you could change the belt a little but other than that its good. the dullahan npc you might wanna thicken the fire a little bit.. and is the horse a recolor???

It actually isn't a recolor of the last samurai, however, I did use a last samurai as a template to start off. Yes the horse is a recolor, for now. I'll be adding armor pieces to the hooves and the head later on. Like I said before, it is a prototype.

Yeah t just looks like he based it off of it. I like the design on the whip, and that armor isn't that crappy. xD
    Chariloe
    Chariloe

Post by Chariloe Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:27 am

Crysis wrote:
    Chariloe wrote:

Yeah t just looks like he based it off of it. I like the design on the whip, and that armor isn't that crappy. xD
    It totally sucks, It looks too fat.
    Crysis
    Crysis
    Admin

Post by Crysis Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:52 am

New weps look great. I like em all.
    wings bigger x.x
    Chariloe
    Chariloe

Post by Chariloe Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:19 am

Crysis wrote:New weps look great. I like em all.
    wings bigger x.x
    \lol I'll see what I can do about the wings.
    Rosebud
    Rosebud

Post by Rosebud Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Nice , the Fire burks are pretty Epic. I like the Blue Samurai robe my favorite color. FTW
    Shady

Post by Shady Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:55 am

Charlieo's work is actually pretty good! I'd like to have a few of those implemented on our server. I think a majority of players would like them too.
    Shady

Post by Shady Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:06 am

This is GREAT work. Love the Samurai, love the revolver, love the Holy Blade, I want them in the game and I think our players would love them!
    athena
    athena

Post by athena Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:12 pm

I'm sure you already know this by now but really good work!!! Smile though it would be nice to see what you could come up with for a female... I feel like alot of pixelers are guys and they tend to forget about the ladies>_>
    Rut
    Rut

Post by Rut Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:11 am

You commented! Surprised
    Jesseh

Post by Jesseh Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:35 pm

Why so beasty D: I want to b as good as u sir >Surprised
    lolopo

Post by lolopo Fri May 03, 2013 9:21 am

can you send me full sheet of Cowboy Revolver,Samurai Armors,Holy Blade

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:04 am