Crazed Concepts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we learn, grow, express, and exhibit each of our unique styles and abilities of art. This a place for artists, by artists. Care to take a look?

2 posters

OK Crysis anytime now.

Iceman
    Iceman

OK Crysis anytime now. Empty OK Crysis anytime now.

Post by Iceman Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:01 pm

OK, this is getting crazy!! Lets go already Smile I hope this time is spent on the update. Bear let me see a preveiw of a litlle rabbit pet she had. Looked good Smile I know its probs a lot of work, with a lot of stuff, but lets get it out before Jesus comes back Smile lol.

And Pandaman and I were mining, and talkin to Bear and the servre went down yesterday. Still down. I was tryin for another twin inferno, because I brought someone to the server Smile If its off line for the update release then yay, but if not, can you set it back up?

You guys rock Smile Hurry up! Smile
    Countryboy

OK Crysis anytime now. Empty Re: OK Crysis anytime now.

Post by Countryboy Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:56 pm

Iceman wrote:

OK, this is getting crazy!! Lets go already Smile I hope this time is spent on the update. Bear let me see a preveiw of a litlle rabbit pet she had. Looked good Smile I know its probs a lot of work, with a lot of stuff, but lets get it out before Jesus comes back Smile lol.

And Pandaman and I were mining, and talkin to Bear and the servre went down yesterday. Still down. I was tryin for another twin inferno, because I brought someone to the server Smile If its off line for the update release then yay, but if not, can you set it back up?

You guys rock Smile Hurry up! Smile

We're working on it, just hang in there bud!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 pm