Crazed Concepts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we learn, grow, express, and exhibit each of our unique styles and abilities of art. This a place for artists, by artists. Care to take a look?

Game play reveiw :)

Iceman
    Iceman

Game play reveiw :) Empty Game play reveiw :)

Post by Iceman Tue May 15, 2012 5:33 pm

well, i enjoyed the quest's to start off. They helped me along. The shroom quest is very valuable as it gives gold and exp, so char growth is farily fast paced here. The addition of mining was very cool. and your map's are unique. The craftables are well sawt after by all, and everyone, admins and players are all very cool.

My own problem is just that i am getting discouraged. I realize the game is in infant/beta stage Smile so that helps, meaning things could change to make for the best game experience possible.

Anyway, what i have noticed is the difficulty i am having at lvl 25-30 in just trying to do game things. with only 4 points per lvl it does take time to grow the char. I crafted the sandstorm blade, it was stronger than the nightwing, but in my opinion, the crafting time isnt worth the couple points to damage it adds. I was hoping for a much stronger bonus. but, lol, it's all good.

The issue is this. I have to kill to get the parts to craft a better weapon. Inferno blade,..however, i cant kill the borg's so its a pointless venture. I need armor, to hopefully live longer against the void monster's, but cant kill void for the better armor drop. lol, so i feel dead in the water.

I, and others dont have the bennefit of Jesseh and Kinti's TB's that i am sure helps out greatly in the void, so i am presently grinding in the desert, and pitvipers, to try and toughen up enough to face these borg's Smile

I do have a question though. Smile would it be possible to lowwer the TB so we can possibly gain its help as players? I heard you lowered its aoe, and stats, so please, throw us a bone Smile

Just thought of this while proof reading....would you consider making the tb craftable? maybe replace the desertstorm sword with it? or make the craft a little more difficult to make the tb, but still reachable for 25-35 lvl chars?

anywho, thanks for your great game, and letting me play it Smile see ya in-game.
    Iceman
    Iceman

Game play reveiw :) Empty Re: Game play reveiw :)

Post by Iceman Wed May 16, 2012 2:55 pm

BTW, i have gotten some tips from players. And they are willing to help out. So its cool. I got a tip on how to deal with borg's and alex,..and how to survive while collecting the parts. It is slow going, Smile and thats ok.

I didnt want to sound like I wanted a cake walk. This is a challenging game and thats cool.

I still hope you will consider making the TB a little easier to get tho. Very Happy
    Iceman
    Iceman

Post by Iceman Fri May 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Well, a huge thank you to Sotia and Jesseh!! They are so helpful, and willing to lend a hand.

If you (the reader) are checkin out the forums, trying to decide if you want to play,...I must say, this is a great server! Its brand new, and already....there is fishing, mining, woodcutting, crafting, and aoe weapons to collect. its not a cake walk, so if you want a challenge, come join up Smile. The players are helpful and the admins will hang with you.

I enjoy it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content