Here are several ideas to either create an economy, or
create a growth of interest by the player.
Here we go,
1. Create a string of crafts requiring the
last best item and new items to create a new best item.
2. Creating a long quest line to gain each medallion,
this is a long one, ie: The forest medallion, The
quest could go something like, kill 50 killer
trees, next, bring the Forest protector(quest guy)
10 bundles of logs, then collect 100 wooka feathers,
then kill a forest boss and finally, the medallion is yours.
Every medallion's difficulty being as hard or harder.
3. Quickly create new crafts for bracers and a charm because none are implemented that I am aware of.
4. Sell medallions for approximately 1mill+ a piece to create a necessity of money for a long time.
5. Cooler helms with stats that can drop, be sold, or be crafted.
6. Add new monsters to kill, some newly pixeled or not original eo monsters, add a boss that cannot currently be solo'd that drops wings and new boots, that would also help the economy.
7. Make items give mana also so using magic is a little easier.
8. Make classes actually effective like warriors do more damage, hunters dodge more, priests have low hp but heal a lot, rogues doing high damage but low hp, etc.
Little side ideas below,
1. Add signs telling you where each path leads.
2. When adding items try to add non-original eo items that are found attractive by many players. Looking cool is a big ego thing with all eo players.
Thank you, feel free to add ideas below.